From the Bay Street executive dad of Toronto to the walrus-hunting ataata of Tuktoyaktuk, one common thread unites all of Canada’s fathers: obsession over government spending. There’s no mistake too small or corruption too vague for dad if his tax dollars are involved. With so many expense scandals to choose from these days, which scandal best defines your dad’s distrust of government?
- URL http://depositphotos.com/search/quebec-and-canada-flag.html?qview=31799613
- URL https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Senate_expenses_scandal#/media/File:Mike_Duffy.jpg
- URL https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_A._Macdonald#/media/File:John_A_Macdonald_(ca._1875).jpg
- URL http://depositphotos.com/search/gas-power-plant.html?qview=125997392
- URL https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potato#/media/File:Patates.jpg